Need effective pain management?
Remedial or Sports massage is a tried and true alternative therapy.
Yarra Ranges Massage your musculoskeletal specialists in Kilsyth
Massage is a powerful tool to correct:
soft tissue dysfunction*,(tightness, headaches, muscle pain)
Assist in better blood flow,
Helps to promote the bodies injury recovery
Better muscle function (improve elasticity/performance)
Non Members as well as members Welcome!
*(soft tissue includes: muscle/tendon/fascia/ligaments).
Our award winning therapist is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. Our goal is to create an experience in which you feel comfortable, your problems are taken seriously and comprehensively managed.
Yarra Ranges Massage will provide you with specialised attention and an amazingly refreshing experience.
I guarantee we are the Best in Kilsyth at what we do and still personable and incredible value.
Health Rebates are Available, please check with your provider.
Gym members and Non Gym members very welcome.
Call James today on 0400 283 054
Get Back to feeling your best
Improve your Muscle performance
Get Rid of your Pain for good!
Call me today direct on 0400 283 054
I will look at your medical history create a management and treatment plan at no extra cost.
Great Packages available
Buy 5 massages (wellness program and injury outcome package)
plus get a 6th hour massage for free @ an incredible $399
That’s less than $67 a massage. You save BIG TIME!
Plus hourly and half hour rates are still the most competitive in Kilsyth and surrounds for 2016 with no compromise on professionalism and quality outcomes.
Call James Today the Therapist Sportsmen and women rely on! 0400 283 054
conditions apply see www.yarrarangesmassage.com
Here are 4 reasons to call now.
- No waiting – Busy people have better things to do than waiting to see a therapist. We will see you on time or give you $10 off if we run late.
- Feel Great – Our understanding care provides relief from all sorts of aches and pain and will help you feel vital and re-energised.
- Value for money – We provide quality care at a fair price. We offer great value packages, private health rebates are available (please check your provider first)
- Peace of mind – For your peace of mind, we are members of the Australian Association of Massage Therapists (AAMT)
What is Remedial Massage
Remedial massage is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C for:
- Pain relief in muscles and tendons
- removing and restoring those sore stiff muscles,
- Improved range of motion in your joints (great for improving sporting performance)
- Stopping tension headaches and improving your posture so they stay away!!!
A highly motivated caring and very skilled sports trainer at my football club, James kept me moving and offered advice and treatment that enabled me to keep training and playing over a long seasonRylan Cheeswick, Olinda