Creamy Pan Seared Salmon is a one of the fastest recipe prepared in one skillet and ready in 20 minutes! This salmon supper concept is very amazing and comes with a fantastic lemon garlic cream sauce.
The ingredients for this straightforward salmon recipe are few, yet it tastes fantastic!
How To Make Crispy Salmon Fillets
The secret to making the ideal pan-seared salmon is in selecting fillets of the proper size, seasoning them carefully, and exercising some patience—do not move the fillets while they are sizzling. If you let the salmon do its thing in the heated oil, it will turn into a golden, crusty treat that might rival any dish from a high-end restaurant.
- First, season the fillet and cook it with the skin-side down. Once again flip, and cook through until done.
- Whip the Half & Half with the flour, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, and seasonings to make the sauce in the interim.
- Salmon fillets should be taken out of the skillet. Add the butter and put the skillet back on the burners.
- Then add the fish back into the skillet after whisking in the prepared sauce.
- For a few more minutes, cook. Serve after removing from heat.
For The Salmon Fillets
2 tbsp olive oil
4 skin-on salmon fillets, room temperature, each fillet should be about 4 to 5 ounces.
Salt & Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
For The Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce
1 tbsp butter
½ tbsp all purpose flour
1 cup half & half, you can also use heavy cream or low fat evap milk
Zest and juice from 1 whole lemon
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tsp dried dill
¾ tsp dried thyme
3 cloves garlic, minced
Salt & pepper to taste
Fresh chopped parsley
Lemon slice,for garnish
For Salmon Fillets
- Over medium-high heat, warm up the olive oil in a big skillet.
- Three salmon fillets should be cooked at a time after being seasoned with salt and pepper and placed skin-side down in the skillet.
- Cook for 6 minutes, or until the food is heated through roughly 3/4 of the way. Simply allow the fish to cook without moving it.
- The salmon fillets are turned over with a spatula and cooked for 2 more minutes before being taken out of the skillet and placed aside.
- Repeat with the remaining fillets and then set everything aside.
For the lemon garlic sauce
- Mix the half flour, cheese, lemon zest, garlic, dill, thyme, salt, lemon juice and pepper in a mixing bowl, whish until all are incorporated.
- Add the butter to the skillet until it melt over medium heat.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and turn it to lower hear until simmer.
- Place the prepared salmon fillets back in the skillet.
- Wait to cook for another 3 minutes or until salmon is heated through.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Pour the sauce over the salmon,
- Free to garnish lemon slices or even parsley.