Check out this delicious dessert's healthier substitute!
For the chia pudding:
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-3 tablespoons of pure maple syrup,to taste
- Fresh Fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Pure maple syrup
- Nuts and Seeds
- Banana soft serve
- In a big bowl, combine the sweetener, chia seeds, and almond milk. Stir once more after letting settle for five to ten minutes.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2.5-3 hours, or overnight.
- Stir well before serving. Portion into bowl(s) and add your desired toppings. Leftovers will keep in air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.