This nutritious baked oatmeal with cinnamon roll ingredients has all the flavours of a cinnamon roll! It's a cross between an oatmeal bowl and a cinnamon roll, full of protein and fibre!
- Rolled Oats
- Quick Oats
- Granulated sweetener of choice
- Baking powder
- Eggs OR flax eggs
- Milk of choice
- Vanilla extract
- Almond Butter
Making this cinnamon baked oatmeal recipe is so easy- No fancy mixers or prep time required.
- Start by mixing your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add your wet ingredients and mix well, until a thick batter remains.
- Transfer the cinnamon oatmeal bake batter into a greased baking dish and bake at 180C/350F for 35-40 minutes, until golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes, before drizzling with icing, if desired.
- Serve soon after or cool completely to store for later.