We are excited to announce the opening of our new spin room! We think you’re going to love it. Getting started in Spin classes is just the beginning. It will help you become addicted to the feeling you get from a class and before you know it, you'll want to do more of them. Not only is it a great way to get fit, but it's a fun way to socialize at the same time.
We at Spartans believed that spin classes play a vital role in helping people to stay fit. This is mainly because it provides a way of exercising which is both enjoyable and motivating. Being around other people exercising, it provides encouragement and motivation to work harder and meet your fitness goals.You have no idea just how many health benefits are out there from taking spin classes.
Let's talk about what are the Jaw-Dropping Benefits of Taking Spin Classes
1. Heart Health
- Spin classes are a great way to exercise your heart. They increase cardiovascular endurance, which benefits the lungs, and also strengthen leg muscles by working against the resistance of a stationary bike. It's also an intense workout, providing a boost of energy, but it's a low impact on joints.
- Accountability is the most effective strategy to keep yourself engaged and avoid reverting to your previous habits. Make sure you hold yourself accountable with your gym mates (if you have any) and stick to your goals on your own. Keeping track of your progress can help you stay motivated to improve your health and fitness.
- Spinning has become an evolving exercise technique that can be done in an hour. It is also designed to provide you with an efficient workout within forty minutes. A workout that makes one sweat but at the same time enhances one’s muscle strength.
4. Relieves Stress
- Spinning is a high-energy stress reliever for many people, and it'll probably work best for those who enjoy a fast-paced sport. Spinning also helps to get rid of unwanted weight and allows you to focus on yourself and your goals by setting aside the stresses from work and home.
5. Correct your posture
- When spinning, you'll notice that you'll need to maintain your core muscles tight to stay balanced. Your instructor will also train you on how to maintain proper posture during class so that you can get the most out of your workout. Your core muscles will acquire strength as you get into the rhythm of your workouts, slightly leaning forwards and balancing from left to right.
Here is the schedule of Spin Classes at Spartans:
Wed & Fri – 6 am
Tuesday 10:30 am
Wed 5:15 pm
Thurs 6:30 pm
Sat 6:45 pm
Here’s a video too: https://youtube.com/shorts/r-LF1hOdBDk?feature=share
Spin classes are a fun, effective way to get your heart racing during your workout and tone every muscle in your body. And if you're looking for complete cardio or full-body workout, this class will leave you feeling energized and ready to tackle the rest of your day.
If you are going to take a spin class, double-check the basics: be sure you have good shoes, and appropriate clothing, and most importantly, enjoy it!